Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of this reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent on an idea good a perception you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full line of providers not wanting to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you up.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or how to submit a patent was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Goods has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and won’t have a clue who your competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they do a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, but it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to go ahead and InventHelp Number take risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.